[ HOME ] |
Fashion and Clothing
Lesson Objectives: To discuss what clothing styles are appropriate for different informal and formal occasions.
Download [?]: Video HQ (852x480 .mov) | Video Mobile (320x240 .mp4)
Right-Click to save the files to your computer.
Language Tasks and Questions:|
Listen carefully to the comments above and answer the question below for each person. What types of clothing would you wear to one of these situations and why?
Do you like to go to a movie theater, and if so, why? If not, what do you prefer to do instead?
- a wedding
- a funeral
- a first date
- a school graduation
- a barbecue with school friends
* dress very formally
- Most people would wear ___________ to a wedding.
- People usually dress up in a __________ to attend a graduation.
- Sometimes, people throw on _________ when going to a informal party.
- People often dress to the nines* when ____________.